TURNKEY CONTROL SYSTEMS
FROM DESIGN TO TESTING
We at BTB take care of engineering design, software development, implementation and factory testing process of PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems in non-hazardous areas.
PLC CONTROL SYSTEMS
Design and implementation of PLC automation systems based on the main market systems, for the following areas:
- Rotating machines:
- Any type of turbines (steam, gas, water, etc.)
- Centrifugal and reciprocating compressors
- Continuous process industries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
Engineering design, software development and factory testing using a dynamic simulator designed by us.
Our dynamic simulator was specifically designed to ascertain whether project goals have been met, by comparing the behavior of the simulation system to the real one. Given that the purpose of the simulation model is to test the accuracy of the control system, with our tests we assess the gap between the parameter set of the controller, which was developed in the simulation environment, and the parameter set in the real-world system. This implies a numerical check of the two parameter sets - 15 in total, regarding proportional and integral parameters of several controllers.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE BTB FOR CONTROL PANEL BOARDS IN NON-HAZARDOUS AREAS
- Ability to carry out machine or installation control, using the most appropriate system (PLC, hydraulic or pneumatic)
- Design capability
- Solution provider and not only system integrator
- Knowledge of the machine/process
- In-house software development and twenty-year experience with the main PLC brands
- Follow up, from site inspection to maintenance contract, including spare parts